Monday, October 27, 2003

what this is

This is not strictly a garden blog. Nor is it strictly about my townlet or the Episcopal Church or my dog Franklin, all items that I have written about and will continue to do so.

It is the radio dial of my mind. And what you will read here are some of my favorite stations, which of course means some of this and some of that. Gardening will work its way into a lot of posts. So will the townlet -- it's an amazing place, both physically and in a neighborly way. The townlet is an accident of development in that within the United States, nobody builds neighborhoods like this. Nobody has neighbors like mine.

A word about links. Up to now, I've been linking blogs that I have read through. Today I just added some garden blogs that I have only skimmed. I want to read through them and it is easier to find them here.

So be forewarned. I cannot tell you what's out there. And if there is something that is offensive, particularly to family, friends or neighbors, let me know. I will probably juggle these around as I find new ones.

No comments: