Wednesday, December 03, 2003

blur

Yesterday happened ... I actually have some memory of things I did and people that I talked to, but for the most part, it was one meeting after another, a tidal wave of stuff. It wasn't until this morning that I had an opportunity to sit down and sift through the stuff and try to list it all out and organize it. I have some important projects with colleagues. How do we get from A to B? What does the getting look like? What are the marks along the way that show we are proceeding? That's the plan.

Dealing with stuff comes so easily for most folk. It does't come easy for me. But frankly, I like breaking it down into parts that I can get my hands on and try to prepare. As someone once said, a good plan ready to proceed is infinitely better than a perfect plan not yet finished.

No comments: