Thursday, January 15, 2004

where art thou?

Ok, it's been a hard week, work-wise, and that is a good thing because it means that I have a job, and work responsiblities, and that they are engaging and interesting and I've put a lot of energy in it. The downside is that when I get home, I am too tired to blog.

I am not complaining about how hard my life is. Life is good. Let me try again.

My life, this week has been very normal. I don't write about work in this space, and outside of work, there has not been much to say. We're in the second week of learning music for the Two Choirs Festival on February 8th (Sung Eucharist at St. Paul's and Choral Evensong at Trinity). Franklin the dog got a bath this week so he smells much better -- to us. It is a little bit of an affront for him. I get the feeling he is proud of his animal smells, but again, he lives in a smell and sound world of which I am ignorant. Indianapolis is giddy and fearful about the AFC championship game in New England on Sunday. Lots of blue stuff (food, clothes, drink). And optomistic talk about the Super Bowl.

No, nothing else.

No comments: