Wednesday, February 04, 2004

grouchy

Not being a native Hoosier, I never had a strong opinion about the former coach of the Indiana University basketball team. And having attended another Texas university, and having thought that there was much truth in Mac Davis' lines that happiness is Lubbock, Texas in your rearview mirror, I hardly cared that the dismissed basketball coach from Indiana University took over the Texas Tech program.

But I will venture this small opinion. Bob Knight should market his anger. Embrace it. Wallow in it. Don't apologize. Get out of college coaching and make some money on this. Call it a I'm mad as hell tour. It would be the opposite of anger management.

But nobody should be surprised that the officials of Texas Tech spent the better part of yesterday talking to Coach I eat College officials for lunch Knight, nor that there was an incident, should they?

No comments: