Friday, September 17, 2004

fall day

This morning was a cool fall morning. Enough rain fell to at least pep up my thirsting plants. I will continue to water with the sprinkler for a couple more days, moving it around till I've made the circuit.

Thank you for all your welcome and kind comments. I am afraid I am still swimming in the back swell of jet lag and work that has piled up in my absence. Which means I've had little time to catch up with what's been going on in your blog lives. I've made a few cursory skims through at night, and then find I have to go to bed.

While I was in Italy, I brought along a copy of Luigi Barzini's book, The Italians. I highly recommend it. I am not through reading it, but found it a worthwhile traveling companion and introduction to Italy and her people.

No comments: